2024 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Recorded and watched the Sprint race, some how managed to not record the Main race, so had to watch the highlights. Did look like a great race. Maybe Ducati will move Peco to Satellite team and give factory seats to Jorge and Marc.

Recorded and watched the Sprint race, some how managed to not record the Main race, so had to watch the highlights. Did look like a great race. Maybe Ducati will move Peco to Satellite team and give factory seats to Jorge and Marc.
I would say that's unlikely, since he's contracted through 2026 and is the two time reigning champ.

While i think thats highly unlikely, it would be thoroughly entertaining. I think marc has passed his peak/plateau and is starting down the hill to retirement, but has a few tops 3's left in him. I may be wrong though.
Pretty clear to me that he has not declined much, if any.

Time will tell. But there are younger hungrier guys showing their worth. Its been a few years since MM has done his traditional see ya

And jack miller. I feel for that guy. More than anything, i want to see equal #'s of bikes from all the big mfgr's.

More than anything, i want to see equal #'s of bikes from all the big mfgr's.
Agreed. I hate that there are 8 Ducati's on the Grid.

I think Ducati is an amazing brand and they obviously make the best bike right now - but man the lack of variety is ugly.

was great having 3 guys neck in neck for the last 7 laps fighting for the lead. Incredible game of cat n mouse.

Agreed. I hate that there are 8 Ducati's on the Grid.

I think Ducati is an amazing brand and they obviously make the best bike right now - but man the lack of variety is ugly.

was great having 3 guys neck in neck for the last 7 laps fighting for the lead. Incredible game of cat n mouse.
And Bastianini was the fastest rider on the track and likely would have been in the mix if not for the long lap penalty. Yet another Ducati.

Back