Ivan's New ECU Flash Huge Difference

Every post you have on this forum is just bashing Ivan. So what’s that say about you?
Your opinion has been noted.
"Every post" is on the topic because I just recently joined. I'm not typically on forums, as there's already a ton of information posted on them asking the questions I already have, as well as the answers. But whether you agree or not, negative reviews can be just as much of a contribution to the topic as positive reviews, as it helps protect others from having to experience it. I firmly believe in helping others when I have the ability, which is exactly why I contributed. Have a wonderful afternoon!

You’re not helping all you are doing is complaining. You know absolutely nothing about the tune you received, you stated that it doesn’t matter what mods you have you get the same tune ect. Why do you think you fill out the form for what mods you have. Do you have any proof that all the tunes are the same?? I want to see proof. All the proof we have is that you are incompetent at following directions so the whole tune is shit. GTFO idiot. Plus this isn’t even your thread. All you do is go on others threads and bash. Go start your own thread about how bad the customer service is and explain yourself. Be honest (which I doubt you can do).

You’re not helping all you are doing is complaining. You know absolutely nothing about the tune you received, you stated that it doesn’t matter what mods you have you get the same tune ect. Why do you think you fill out the form for what mods you have. Do you have any proof that all the tunes are the same?? I want to see proof. All the proof we have is that you are incompetent at following directions so the whole tune is shit. GTFO idiot. Plus this isn’t even your thread. All you do is go on others threads and bash. Go start your own thread about how bad the customer service is and explain yourself. Be honest (which I doubt you can do).
Calm down snowflake. There's no need to be sensitive. If you actually read my original post instead of worrying about defending your man, you would see that it was all mentioned to me directly on the the phone by Ivan himself. All other things that I mentioned clearly state the truth, as Ivan replied to what I said with his own version but also aligning to my comments, so why would this specific part of my entire reply be a lie? But also, look at the flip side of this entire conversation. I have absolutely nothing to gain from making these claims outside of a personal satisfaction in knowing that I relayed potentially crucial information that someone may want to know when deciding where to get their ECU tuned. Ivan on the other hand has the potential to make $350 for every customer that sends an ECU his way, so he has a lot more incentive to lie. But hey, at the end of the day, it's all for the end consumer to decide. I'll let them decide. TTYL my sensitive little snowflake! 😘🤣

Well sent my ecu to Ivan for the update flash. Super fast turn around and should have it back on Saturday. Great support on the phone and great customer service is my experience. I will update how it feels compared to the old flash and power commander map.

Well sent my ecu to Ivan for the update flash. Super fast turn around and should have it back on Saturday. Great support on the phone and great customer service is my experience. I will update how it feels compared to the old flash and power commander map.
Do you have the altered air box, and if so, are you going to run it as-is?

And you're entitled to your own opinion, just like I am. I just wanted to post my experience so everyone has the opportunity to hear the pros AND (the very significant) cons of getting their bike tuned at Ivan's Performance Products.
You didnt popst your experience, ivan did.

Your bashing on the most respected fz1 tuner there is dude. Cause your incapable of setting a frikken tps.

Do you have the altered air box, and if so, are you going to run it as-is?
Yes he does... I did the fuel adjustments with the A/B mod.

It will be fine with the stock A/B as well because there's less than 2 tenths of an AFR between the 2 setups at full throttle... and only above 9500 rpm.
(Fuel requirement changes at the point that the air availability becomes restrictive)

Stock fueling on this bike gets into the low to mid 12's... in the upper rpm range at large throttle openings... this is too rich... but not rich enough to cause longevity issues, otherwise Yamaha would never allow it to be sold this way.

Ideal is in the 13.3 range with my other settings...
The stock airbox is in the 13.1-13.0 range above 9500 rpm with my current offering.

I chose to do it this way first because most people with this bike have (or choose to do) the A/B mod.
Especially the new mod which makes 1/2 the noise of the old way.

Eventually I'll make the adjustments for the stock box (maybe this winter), but most want the extra 4-5 hp that the A/B mod gives with this bike.
And even if it's corrected, it's going to be less than 1hp if optimized.

Today I officially became part of the Ivan’s club and I can say it’s beyond my previous expectations. I will start out by saying previously my bike had a very jerky throttle, very terrible shifting and just all around clunky power. Turned out it was actually a Vcycletune when I thought my bike was stock do with that information as you wish. I showed up to ivans and have never met a more straight forward person anyone who says custom service is his weak point is wrong i was treated with nothing but respect and we had endless conversations it was a extremely fun experience. My FZ1 is now flawless all clunky drivability is gone it has very useable power all over and sounds amazing. If you are deciding between anyone to get a tune go to Ivan not Vcyclenut to save a few bucks!

Today I officially became part of the Ivan’s club and I can say it’s beyond my previous expectations. I will start out by saying previously my bike had a very jerky throttle, very terrible shifting and just all around clunky power. Turned out it was actually a Vcycletune when I thought my bike was stock do with that information as you wish. I showed up to ivans and have never met a more straight forward person anyone who says custom service is his weak point is wrong i was treated with nothing but respect and we had endless conversations it was a extremely fun experience. My FZ1 is now flawless all clunky drivability is gone it has very useable power all over and sounds amazing. If you are deciding between anyone to get a tune go to Ivan not Vcyclenut to save a few bucks!
Good to hear!!! Mine showed up today but it’s raining here so won’t get to ride until tomorrow or Monday.

Got the ecu in, tank back on and fired it up. Fired right off . Then shut it down because I took off my 3d printed mirror block of plates and painted them flat black. They are dying now so still plan on riding tomorrow.

Back