03-05 speedo cluster

This generates a question I have....which holds the info on the mileage....the cluster or the ECU?

I know that it does not help you in your request....but it generated the question....

I know that there was one for sale (3-6mos) back with an integrated gear indicator added to it....only one I've seen on either of the forums....

Last edited:
not sure with all the electronics needed that you would be able to much more than speed/mileage --

the person who provided the gear indicator also has a item that goes where the fuel guage is and will do various functions depending upon what you would like for it to display.

temperature/fuel/voltage/other basic functions....although I'm not sure he has units available -- and they are pricey!

schulmpf -- I think is his board name in the other forum and if you are truly interested, I can dig up more info.....

This generates a question I have....which holds the info on the mileage....the cluster or the ECU?

I know that it does not help you in your request....but it generated the question....

I know that there was one for sale (3-6mos) back with an integrated gear indicator added to it....only one I've seen on either of the forums....

dont know man i was trying to put some leds on mine and f@#$%^ up so the old one wont even come on thats why im looking for one thanks

Back