12 Tips For Riding With A Pillion

Great article.

I took a friend of mine for a ride recently and it wasn't the best experience. She was a bit twitchy at low speed, which almost caused a near stationary tip over. We were only cruising slowly so it wasn't too bad. I really don't think the fz1n is the right bike for me to take a pillion on.

Great article.

I took a friend of mine for a ride recently and it wasn't the best experience. She was a bit twitchy at low speed, which almost caused a near stationary tip over. We were only cruising slowly so it wasn't too bad. I really don't think the fz1n is the right bike for me to take a pillion on.

I know all about that low speed adjusting stuff. My practice wife would do that crap all the time. That was back when I was riding cruisers, but we tipped over a couple times because of that.

Me new and improved, less cheaty wife has only done that once while pulling up to a red light. It didn't help any that we were making our way through a vintage motorcycle festival with crowds around. Everyone knows the potential for a motorcycle to ti over is directly related to how many people are around to see it. :)

Back