2006 Fz1 Gen II in CA

Dreamdemon

Hi,

NEW PRICE 3500$

I am selling my trusted Fz1 Gen II 2006, it is located in Foster City, CA (SF Bay area). The bike was carefully maintained and has had it's 2nd valve adjustment done. All maintenance is done and the bike needs nothing (new brake fluid and oil just last week). The bike was used only for freeway commuting, touring and weekend rides, no city or short distances at all. I am a mature rider that owned several bikes and can recommend this bike to everyone looking for a all purpose street bike.

Some tasteful mods:

- Upgraded fully adjustable rear shock (high and low speed compression and rebound and preload adjustable)
- Titanium Leo Vince exhaust
- CRG shorty brake and clutch lever
- Galfer stainless steel brake lines (front + rear)
- Heated Grips
- Touring Windscreen
- Frame Sliders
- Swingarm sliders + spools
- 90 degree Valves
- K&N air filter
- Iridium Sparkplugs
- 12 V and 5V USB power on handle bar (only with ignition)
- 12 V sae plug for heated gear or battery tender at seat

All original parts (rear shock, exhaust, windscreen, main stand) are also included.

Have documentation for all maintenance. Some services done in the last 6 month (5k miles):

- new gold Chain
- new brake fluid
- new coolant
- valve adjustment
- new oil + filter (always synthetic mobile 1)
- air filter cleaned
- spark plugs checked

The bike has 56k miles and had no issues at all, the Fz1 is a great bike and the engine and transmission will last for ever. The bike has very few scratches on the sozius handles and exhaust as well as almost non-noticeable dent in the tank (see pictures).

The bike never let me down and I only sell it because I will move back to Europe.

PRICE 4000$

_MG_1197.jpg_MG_1200.jpg_MG_1216.jpg_MG_1202.jpg_MG_1203.jpg_MG_1207.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dustin,

yes I will stick around and also get a new bike. I even would take my bike with me but that would be a major hassle with the German TUV. In case anyone comes to Germany or the European Alps I will gladly give advice for touring.

No it's now sold via moto shop in SF. You can go by anytime when they are open and look at it price is also reduced.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back