2009 Turn signal issue...

RTK78

Hello all, first-timer here, so if I screw up, sorry.

I bought my 2009 second-hand from a dealer five years ago, with a real clusterf*ck of aftermarket turn signal wiring. I had to let it sit for about a year and a half (dear god, insurance in MB is brutal! $420/month is no joke), and now I'm having an issue with my left turn signals and hazard lights: they don't work. Strangely, everything else is fine - right turn signals, headlights, rear and brake lights. I'm honestly thinking I might have to just rewire the left signal lights. I'm pretty sure I'll have to lift the gas tank to get to the wiring. Any advice on how to go about doing that?

I did replace all my turn signals with LEDs, and have installed a Novita EP27 flasher (which is clicking constantly right now, seems unusual but not sure what to do about it) as a replacement for an Install Bay flasher the previous owner installed. Should I just get a different flasher, or is there anyone with any idea of how to go about rewiring the turn signals? I mean, if I'm doing one side I may as well do both.

Apologies if this post is a bit of a mess, but at least it matches the rat's nest of wiring I have going on right now.

Back