##!! 2011 Member Bike of the Year !!##

The 1st annual Member Bike of the Year contest photo gallery is up and runing! Please follow the link below and cast your vote! Voting will be closed and a winner announced on Friday, January 20th

2011 Member Bike of the Year Gallery

Please note that due to the recent forum crash I was unable to get all photos in high res original format. To keep things fair to all I reduced all photos to the size of the smallest I could get my hands on, 800X600. I understand this is not ideal. For 2012 I will make sure to keep high res of all photos as a backup.

Last edited:
Prizes

Brad asked me to post up what is up for grabs for the winner.

I will be supplying a FZ-1 Forum pull over Hoodie as well as a long sleeve and short sleeved T-shirt, A Hat, and a couple of Forum decals to the lucky winning contestant.

So cast your vote and help make someones day. Do ya feel Lucky, well do ya....

When the winner is announced they need to pm me there size, so that the prizes actually fit.

Man that was tough! For me it came down to three bikes and I finally narrowed it down. They are all "winners" :)

That's what I was thinking this morning when I sat for what seemed an eternity just looking and looking. I finally was able to come to what I think is the best shot??? Could there be more than one maybe????:confused::confused:

We have a winner!

We have a winner for the first annual Member Bike of the Year contest with 7 votes! It was close!

CorrectionsK9 with his August 2011 submission
8452d1327122694-2011-member-bike-year-august_2011_-_correctionsk91.jpg

Great photo! Thank you so much to every individual that participated in 2011. I think we had some of the best photos we have ever seen! Thanks again!

Great looking bike with some sweet twisties in the background. Shows right where many of us enjoy our FZ1 most and really makes me want to be there. Congrats on the win :cheers:

Prizes

Congratulations!

Be sure to send me your sizing and preferred color choices for gear. I will try to supply the colors that you like, but stock on some sizes is out. The hoodie is either grey, black or navy or white.

They will be shipped as soon as the Hoodie is made. I think you have ordered from me in the past, but be sure to PM me with your shipping address as well.

Lee

Back