2015+ R1 Shock for Gen 2 FZ1

FZ1 DaveD

Thats great news i think i will try a 2015 R1 Rear shock, as long as i can get a little bit more ride height than standard ( just to make it turn in a bit better ) Also is it just a matter of trimming some width off the top bushing and moving the regulator.

Yes, trim the top bushings and move the regulator mounting bracket upside down, so that your shock resevoir will fit. You will need to bend or trim the tab in the middle of the bracket (up to you). Other than that it's pretty straight forward.

FZ1 DaveD

Yes, trim the top bushings and move the regulator mounting bracket upside down, so that your shock resevoir will fit. You will need to bend or trim the tab in the middle of the bracket (up to you). Other than that it's pretty straight forward.
Unable to turn regulator bracket upside down do you mean put the regulator on the upper side of the bracket.

Topdonkey

This is just what i need !, but sadly, I have ABS on my 2010 FZ1N, Is there any way of fitting the 2015 R1 shock to my bike or is it simply a big fat no ?

Topdonkey

The rectifier on my ABS bike is bolted down by the oil level checking window, so i guess its the ABS pump thats in the way instead ?