2018 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

I am happy for Lorenzo, he seems to have gotten his groove back now that the duc is setup to his liking..... I wonder if he parted ways with Ducati too soon. All the commentators were making comments as if Ducati should of tried harder to keep him,

It would be crazy if he went out and won the rest of the races and took the championship from Marquez, and I really hope that happens.

Best GP race I have seen in a very long time. Amazing. I cannot believe rossi and lorenzo did not wipe out in that bumper car incident..... They were both very fortunate.

And on a side note I am starting to revise my feelings about Simon Crafar, he is improving quite a bit, still nothing compared to Dylan Grey, but he is getting better and his race predictions are pretty dang good.

British GP cancelled due to poor surface conditions in the Rain - Cite Safety Concerns and most riders agreed with the decision.

This is crazy a GP has not been canceled since 1980.

At least qualifying was entertaining.

poor lorenzo..... sheesh. I would have really liked to see him run laps in Spain... that was a major bummer after such a good qualifying session.

Back