2nd Annual FZ Forums Texas Campout Oct 9 - 11

Here it is, the 2nd Annual FZ Forums Campout in beautiful Leakey, Tx, October 9th through the 11th. :cheer:

This year members from ALL of the FZ forums are welcome to attend, not that they weren't last year, 6'ers, 1'ers and R'ers.

We will meet Friday evening at Oak Hill Cabins at Leakey, ride Saturday and head out for more riding on the way home on Sunday. I've reserved a cabin that sleeps 8, cabin number 5, see the web site. There are two rooms with a queen for couples, and four twins for you single types. We'll settle up the cost once everyone gets there. http://www.oakhillcabinsllc.com/index.html

Saturday we'll cook out and play UNO, poker, whatever and well...drink, beer, wine, liquor or sodas, no pressure at all.

The highlight of the weekend is the Twisted Sisters ride. Other attractions include the Lone Star Motorcycle Museum in Vanderpool, and the Devil's Backbone ride. Or if you like you can just chill on Leakey and people/bike watch. Very fun.

Texas Motorcycle Roads & Routes - Twisted Sisters | OpenRoadJourney.com

Home

If you want to attend post up. :rockon: :thumbup:

I ask everyone coordinate via the FZ6 site so we are all on the same sheet of music and to facilitate finding a roommate, if you wish.

Here's the link to this years thread:

2nd Annual FZ Forums Texas Campout Oct 9 - 11 - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

Here's last year's thread:
Texas FZ6 Forum.com Three Sisters Campout Ride - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

Last edited:
map

well me and the family are there the 12th thru the 16th. hope y'all have a great time and dont use all the wood in the grills!! joke.....ya'll be safe and have fun. dr deb is the best. if you havn't been you gotta go. 335 is where the camels and kangaroos and buffalo....and...are. we were leaving last time and these guys from austin asked "do y'all know anything about those three sisters?" so i gave them my map. i know they were smoking some thing funny......

Beautiful weather this weekend. If any of you FZ1ers want to join us please do. We will roll out of Oak Hill Cabins in Leakey between 10 and 11 on Saturday, I'd guess. Beer, steaks and poker in the evening.

It is a wide mix of bikes this year, American, Japanese and Italian, come join the fun!!!

:thewave:

Back