44 Tooth Rear Sprocket OEM Steel

Sprocket

I bought my sprocket from local dealer. Price was reasonable, its a 48 tooth on the rear stock on front. Huge difference in low end performance. I put a new DID 530 CHAIN and new front oem sprocket. The performance is awsome, interstate roll on is super and I am a little closer to keeping up with my wife on her stock 06 GSXR 1000

Has anyone tried Super-Sprox (Stealth) sprockets on their FZ1? Aluminum on the inside, steel on the outside. MMMMMM, crunchy. They work great on dirt bikes, outlasting chains sometimes 3 to 1. They show a 520 conversion and the 530 also. $46 or so.

Good Luck,

MrHix

Has anyone tried Super-Sprox (Stealth) sprockets on their FZ1? Aluminum on the inside, steel on the outside. MMMMMM, crunchy. They work great on dirt bikes, outlasting chains sometimes 3 to 1. They show a 520 conversion and the 530 also. $46 or so.

Good Luck,

MrHix

Got one on my bike. Works and looks great.

Gohot229,

Looks like if you buy a full kit from them (front & rear sprocket with RK chain) you can get a lifetime warranty on the rear sprocket and 20000 miles on the chain.

DISCLAIMER: I have not had any experience with their warranty service.

Most of my dirtbike friends have been using these sprockets for years and many have even switched old sprockets to their new cycles.

Maybe some here will chime in with their stories.

MrHix

Back