7 lakes drive detour

spydar

went for a ride to bear mountian this morning and right at the detour light on 7 lakes drive i pass an fz1 and it was the best color black/silver skunk wondering if he is a member here.....

went for a ride to bear mountian this morning and right at the detour light on 7 lakes drive i pass an fz1 and it was the best color black/silver skunk wondering if he is a member here.....

I have a photo with him up on Perkins but I can't seem to find it. I believe his name is Jeff and he has an 04' Skunk. He comes from Jersey but isn't a member here on the forum. I bet Tony remembers him as well as we have chatted with him on a few occasions up on the mountain.

I found the photo. Jeff, I think that is his name, is the guy on the right in this picture. You could just about make out his Skunk, the last in line. I thought I had another of him and his bike but haven't been able to find it.

dcp_4253.jpg

I have a photo with him up on Perkins but I can't seem to find it. I believe his name is Jeff and he has an 04' Skunk. He comes from Jersey but isn't a member here on the forum. I bet Tony remembers him as well as we have chatted with him on a few occasions up on the mountain.

I don't think I ever met him up on the mountain Billy. Well at least I don't remember him...

Back