95 Gen 1 Lightning 98K miles in RI

2005 Outback

Looking for function over form.

Black on black. Fully loaded.

Unbelievable to drive.

My wife really wants an outback, but she prefers the latest body style since it is a bit larger than the one you are looking at. Personally I like em all.

They are amazing in the wet and the snow.

2005 Outback
Unbelievable to drive.

Will this be your first non-American car?

BTW, I've always wondered how fast those trucks were after modifications. I know in factory trim they were painfully slow, but you've done a lot of good stuff to it. It looks great and menacing :)

Last edited:
This will be my first jap car yes. Had all Fords and one crap Chevy until now.

However, bikes have all been jap. Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Kawasaki.

And for a 4400lb truck it moves out pretty good. Should run about 14 flat in the quarter, run some juice and it will do 12.5 all day.

The 99-04 are VERY easy to get into the 10's with. But the trucks go for about 10K more than mine LOL

It's like I figured; the motor was so strangled by 90s American emissions technology that it was probably only making half its horsepower off the showroom floor. Looks fun after what you've done to it :)

Now you get to drive something that's almost the opposite of all your other cars, in all the right ways

Congrats

It's like I figured; the motor was so strangled by 90s American emissions technology that it was probably only making half its horsepower off the showroom floor. Looks fun after what you've done to it :)

Now you get to drive something that's almost the opposite of all your other cars, in all the right ways

Congrats

I am very excited. :Rockon:

Back