A different tire plug kit

I always travel with the standard rope plugs, reamer, rubber cement and CO2 inflator, but this looks like it could be a good alternative. I just ordered one and will throw it in the tank bag and hope I never have to use it. The Motorcycle Consumer News review was very positive and they normally don't over hype something if it doesn't live up to expectations. I like the fact that you don't have to worry about the plugs drying out like you do with the rope plugs, you always have to remember to keep a fresh tube of rubber cement with the rope plugs.

After just spending 20 minutes reeming out a pinhole to plug it, then spending another 10 driving the plug in... I'm seriously thinking, this kit is the way to go. I would not want to have to do that on the side of the road (wife's van at home, pinhole, lost 10psi since this morning ugh)....

I have plugged a whole bunch of tires with the Stop 'N Go kit and it's dead easy to use and takes no time at all. The only thing you have to remember to carry is a pair of needlenose pilers.

Thanks for the heads up. I had never seen this before.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-YQ_NP1ec]Dynaplug® Overview - YouTube[/ame]

Sure beats the old method.

Sorry to break the news, I tried the tire repair kit twice, one time was successful but the second time the brass tip just fell off in the tire on the second attempt the brass tip just came off in my hand, I had to use the regular plugs & its still holding air pressure after ~700 miles of daily use.

Back