a test...

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
testing............................................

attachment.php

I thought you had rottweilers? :)

Used to.... they had to go though. Rotties are notorious wood chewers and you can either break them of it (very difficult) or accept it. Well, they chewed interior trim as pups and we *thought* they were broke of it after 4 months of nothing. We stepped on last July and left them unattended for 25 minutes outside their crates.... came back in and they'd destroyed 4 door frames, 3 baseboard moldings and ate a 10" wide by 22" high section of sheetrock off the kitchen wall. They went on Craigslist that day... I'd had it and knew it wouldn't stop. We were called the next day and took the boys out to meet the potential owners and see where they'd be placed. The place was great, the people were great and the dogs got along fabulous with them. They'd just recently had to put down a champion Shepard of 6 yrs old due to cancer. They cried talking about that dog so I knew they were the right people for these two. So, off they went! They now have more room to roam/play and a stay-at-home Mom to watch over them.

Hated to have to part with them but it wasn't fair to keep them in crates as much as they'd have to be in them based on behavior. I'm done with dogs... ;)

Used to.... they had to go though. Rotties are notorious wood chewers and you can either break them of it (very difficult) or accept it. Well, they chewed interior trim as pups and we *thought* they were broke of it after 4 months of nothing. We stepped on last July and left them unattended for 25 minutes outside their crates.... came back in and they'd destroyed 4 door frames, 3 baseboard moldings and ate a 10" wide by 22" high section of sheetrock off the kitchen wall. They went on Craigslist that day... I'd had it and knew it wouldn't stop. We were called the next day and took the boys out to meet the potential owners and see where they'd be placed. The place was great, the people were great and the dogs got along fabulous with them. They'd just recently had to put down a champion Shepard of 6 yrs old due to cancer. They cried talking about that dog so I knew they were the right people for these two. So, off they went! They now have more room to roam/play and a stay-at-home Mom to watch over them.

Hated to have to part with them but it wasn't fair to keep them in crates as much as they'd have to be in them based on behavior. I'm done with dogs... ;)

Wow...I thought my dog chewing up shoes and tv remotes was bad.

Back