AMA Race Weekend Pics And Videos Posted

Heading out now for Millville, NJ. It's gonna be a great weekend of racing this year. Richie is bringing his laptop so I may be able to post some pictures and or video during the course of the weekend. Talk to you guys soon!

GO JOSH!!!!!

Thanks guys. I'm having a ball here with Richie. The room we got is totally awesome and when I got to the track the guy at the "Will Call" window gave me VIP Parking for all three days for FREE!!! He said and I quote, "Merry Christmas" With that said, my entire weekend here including Richie, cost me a grand total of $65 Bucks!!! How the heck can you beat that. With that and the awesome room, the whole package cost me less than $360.00 Dollars for the 3 days. I'm happy as a pig in slop! I'm working from a laptop so as soon as I can I will upload some awesome video and pictures from today so far. We are going back to the track for qualifying now. TaTa!!:Rockon:

Thanks guys. I'm having a ball here with Richie. The room we got is totally awesome and when I got to the track the guy at the "Will Call" window gave me VIP Parking for all three days for FREE!!! He said and I quote, "Merry Christmas" With that said, my entire weekend here including Richie, cost me a grand total of $65 Bucks!!! How the heck can you beat that. With that and the awesome room, the whole package cost me less than $360.00 Dollars for the 3 days. I'm happy as a pig in slop! I'm working from a laptop so as soon as I can I will upload some awesome video and pictures from today so far. We are going back to the track for qualifying now. TaTa!!:Rockon:

Now THAT is too cool!

Okay, back at the room. Josh Hayes.....incredibly FAST!!! as was Danny Eslick and PJ Jacobsen. The battle for the championship is gonna be super exciting between Blake and Josh. This is my third straight year and the speed that Danny Eslick brings into the back stretch is still mind boggling to me. His 600 goes through that section looking like one of the superbikes! Tomorrow is going to be insane. It was also cool that me and Rich were four feet away from Eraldo Ferracci himself while he was working on PJ's Ducati. Talk about "hands on"! At his age he's still tapping away on the friggin computer! He's the man! Pictures to follow.

Okay, some shots from today. These are not from my Canon so bear with me. Tomorrow I'll be using the better camera.

PIC_0092.jpg

PIC_0093.jpg

Anyone need a track bike on the cheap???
PIC_0094.jpg

PIC_0095.jpg

PIC_0096.jpg

PIC_0097.jpg

PIC_0098.jpg

PIC_0099.jpg

PIC_0101.jpg

PIC_0103.jpg

PIC_0104.jpg

Eraldo Ferracci Himself...
PIC_0106.jpg

More to come tomorrow!

Okay, now that I'm back from Jersey, and got a little rest, it's time to post up my pics and videos for anyone interested. It was a wild weekend, right down to the very last lap of the very last race. I was exhausted after the Superbike Race on Sunday. You couldn't ask for better racing. I already can't wait until next year! So here's the pics in order of the weekend. I'll just post them with no comments as there are many pictures.

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

Melissa Paris (Mrs. Hayes)
IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

Elena Myers talking with Scott Russell
IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

Dane Westby's Dad's bike
IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

My VIP Parking at Turn 3 at the Esses.
IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

A Future Road Racer In The Making
IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

Richie with PJ Jacobsen's Ducati
IMG_1827.jpg

Me and the Ragin' Cajun Scott Russell
IMG_1828.jpg

We had a great time with Brian (Blavenia) and Michelle all weekend long.
IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

Danny Eslick takes the Sportbike Title
IMG_1853.jpg

Josh Herrin
IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

Brian and Scott Russell
IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

Tommy Aquino Take The Win In Sportbike Race #1
IMG_2007.jpg

Josh Herrin takes the win in Race #2
IMG_2013.jpg

He celebrated by tossing his knee pucks into the Yamaha Grandstands!
IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

The Blake Young "Cheeseheads" were in full regalia in the stands
IMG_2179.jpg

Josh Hayes battling with Bostrom and Young in a real nail biter!
IMG_2189.jpg

Bostrom blows Turn 5 giving Hayes the upper hand and probably the Championship
IMG_2196.jpg

Yamaha Fans went crazy after this exciting race. Congrats to Josh!
IMG_2220.jpg

I had a great weekend along with Richie. We actually met Peter1968 and his wife, who is a member here from PA, hung out with Brian (Blavenia) from the forum as well, his wife Michele, his friend Evan, and Ray (CanonFuji). Brian was gracious enough to let me use his Retro GenII for the Parade Lap on Sunday which was totally awesome. Thanks Brian! We actually met a bunch of FZ1 guys there during the course of the weekend, most of which aren't on the forum, but they are out there, trust me.

Last edited:
And now for the video portion of our show. I kept everything in chronological order so that you can keep track of the weekend as I lived it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfxwERmOhdE]2011 AMA Race Weekend Day 1 At NJMP - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoE4fyChoyc]2011 AMA Race Weekend Day 2 At NJMP Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZlY_yXDdv8]2011 AMA Race Weekend Day 2 At NJMP Pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97LeI1Euq9s]2011 AMA Race Weekend Day 3 At NJMP Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAPR6qbk-tY]2011 AMA Race Weekend Day 3 At NJMP Pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyeYFMmiiyw]2011 AMA Race Weekend Day 3 At NJMP Pt. 3 - YouTube[/ame]

It was awesome seeing you and Richie again, Billy! I had a great time as well, and so did Michelle. This has definitely become our Labor Day Weekend plans for years to come.

Hopefully next year we can get Dave (Earlzach) out there, too.

Next year you have to teach me how to outbrake the Can Am Spyder on turn 6! Thanks for the pics with Scott Russell.

Congrats to Josh Hayes on another #1 plate.

Billy:

Here's the link to the FZ1 laps around following Michelle. Hopefully this will bring back fond memories of being on the bike on the track.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9bEKBDMAu8]Michelle Riding NJMP Fan Lunch Laps.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

b

Billy:

Here's the link to the FZ1 laps around following Michelle. Hopefully this will bring back fond memories of being on the bike on the track.

Michelle Riding NJMP Fan Lunch Laps.wmv - YouTube

b

Thanks Brian, the pleasure was all ours this past weekend. Richie and I had the best time there with you guys. I love the video. Michele is doing awesome on the Ninja! I love your "line" through the "Carousel" on the last lap. I think I'll use that one if I'm ever doing a trackday there. I watched the Superbike Race on TV when I got home and I'm pissed I didn't make it on during Russell and Sheheen's commentary in the pits. I'll have to try harder next year!

Back