anybody else in michigan ?

hey guys from mi. if you all wanna ride let me know look me up on fb or redlinesuperbike.com. [email protected] is what you can find me under. i wont be home till june being in the army right now. but soon enough.

Southwestern Oakland county here, right next to Livingston county. Spent a day last week riding around Pinckney, Hamburg, Brighton, etc.

Kalamazoo - Home of the Western Michigan University Broncos. Football season opener at University of Michigan September 3. I will take the Broncos to win if you will spot me 50 points. ;)

Meinschaft took me on a little trip out to Hell and back, litterally, about a week or so ago. I used to live there about 15 years ago but with all the building and re-doing of the roads it was great to have a local take me out to some old haunts. Thanks for the ride Phil, hope to see you up here in my neck of the woods.

Don...the only FZ1 rider in the area now, evidently

I get out to the Dexter/Pinckney/Hell/Brighton area pretty often. Some nice backroads out that way.

Tons of nice back roads out that way. :) I'm patiently waiting for my Risers to show up today so I can go for another ride.

EDIT: Hankered Road is one of my faves still despite all of the rough pavement..

SE Michigan too... Westland. Not exactly riding weather right now (there is salt all over the parking lot at work), but once we get back into high temps approaching 50, I'll be back on the road! I'll commute at 33F, but going out for a recreational spin requires a little more comfort... unless it's January and I'm desperate!

Back