Anyone in New Jersey?

Oh Boy, thats a tough one. I can't say when my parts will arrive. I spoke to Chris yesterday and he's not sure when the inner fork tube will get there. I don't want to say yes and then not show up. As for Father's Day, I don't know about you guys, but being untethered, I can pretty much go whenever. You know I'm up for any ride. Let me get my bike on the ground again and I'm there!! I'll keep you updated. The 27th is fine with me also.

Wow. I'm bummed!

I guess we'll have to cancel this weekend's NJ FZ1 Rally!

As far as the 20th, I'm out with my daughter, and the 27th is field day for the softball team I coach in NJ, so there's no way I can make that date.

After July 1, I'm relocating to West Chester PA due to work relocation for my wife in King Of Prussia. I guess then I'll be looking for the 1st Annual Lancaster PA FZ1 Rally! :)

SteveF, if you're available during the week, let me know. I can always ride on Friday June 4th if you're available, and if it's just us we can do it in central/southern NJ to shorten the distance of riding all the way up North.

Even if anyone just wants to meet for lunch or something on Friday in a central location to start putting the names with the faces, that would be great.

Yes, I swindled Friday off!

Let me know.

Brian

OK, we'll try again in a few weeks.

Billy, I really have to log in here more often. I didn't know your bike has something going on with the forks now. I'll look for the thread. I assume there is one. Good luck with whatever it is.

Tony, I could definitley use a GPS on my bike. Can't wait to see how yours gets mounted.

Brian, hey ya never know. Lancaster might be a nice ride for the Jersey FZ1 crew someday. As far as this week goes, unfortunately I'm booked solid until Sunday.

Till next time!

Last edited:
OK, we'll try again in a few weeks.

Billy, I really have to log in here more often. I didn't know you're bike has something going on with the forks now. I'll look for the thread. I assume there is one. Good luck with whatever it is.

Tony, I could definitley use a GPS on my bike. Can't wait to see how yours gets mounted.

Brian, hey ya never know. Lancaster might be a nice ride for the Jersey FZ1 crew someday. As far as this week goes, unfortunately I'm booked solid until Sunday.

Till next time!

No Problem Steve, here ya go. This explains everything.....
http://www.998cc.org/forum/bar/7999-post-nh-trip-follow-up.html

hi. where are you in nj? I meet with some friends is Rockwel cycle in Fort Mongomery NY. that is a Ducati Triumph dealer. I live in NE New Jersy and that dealer is 23 miles north of me. come over for a cheap bfast in their coffe shop call.. Perry's
Some times I also go out with the Citi Bemeers moto club out of manhanttan.
They meet in the third look out [State line look out] on the Palisades Parkway
north aprox 12 north of the GWB

hi. where are you in nj? I meet with some friends is Rockwel cycle in Fort Mongomery NY. that is a Ducati Triumph dealer. I live in NE New Jersy and that dealer is 23 miles north of me. come over for a cheap bfast in their coffe shop call.. Perry's
Some times I also go out with the Citi Bemeers moto club out of manhanttan.
They meet in the third look out [State line look out] on the Palisades Parkway
north aprox 12 north of the GWB

Welcome Tser! I pass Rockwell all the time on my way up to 218 and Orange County most weekends during the riding season. I wasn't impressed with Rockwell. I went there once to ask about info for a friend looking for a Truxton and they totally ignored the hell out of me so I left. We're always up by Harriman, Greenwood Lake, 218, Seven Lakes Drive, 106, etc. I'm sure we could meet up one day soon, hopefully real soon. Now we have what looks to be a nice storm brewing up for the weekend. Sucks!

Jersey

Hey How are ya?
What part of jersey? I am in the Allentown Bethlehem Easton area of PA. And the guys I ride with are from all over. HMU

:poke:

Hey all. New FZ1 owner here looking for riding buddies. New to the area and to this particular bike.

Shoot me a line. Available anytime, anyone for a ride or able to show me some roads in this flat state?

Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Brian

Hey How are ya?
What part of jersey? I am in the Allentown Bethlehem Easton area of PA. And the guys I ride with are from all over. HMU

This is an old thread. He's actually in PA. He is a close friend and we actually were down at NJMP a couple of weeks back for Open House. We all get together for PA Rides every year, and all meet up at the AMA Races in Jersey every September. Great people here to ride with!

Thank you

Hey Billy, TY.
I have a cpl guys that I ride with. All good dudes. Always looking for guys to ride with though. Private message me any details ya dont want out on forum. Thanks and be safe all

This is an old thread. He's actually in PA. He is a close friend and we actually were down at NJMP a couple of weeks back for Open House. We all get together for PA Rides every year, and all meet up at the AMA Races in Jersey every September. Great people here to ride with!

Back