arrived in new Jersey

magpiemale

Well I have arrived in new Jersey sat 14th on Sunday went for ride to point pleasant beach on the i95 I think it was, loads of bikes came by harleys some sports bikes but mostly cruisers.I do not know what it was all for but looked mega as people were on the bank (hill) on the motorway waving n cheering. Made me wanna cry some.

Hi lonny
Ahh similar to our British egg run and charity fund raising events. It was terrific to watch .I went to point pleasant and got chatting to 3 guys at the bar (as you do ) once the accent amused them I had a great chat with them super guys and they offered me their pizza too something brits wouldn't do nice guys all the same. Obviously they debated on my choice of bike them being harley riders n mine being jap too but we connected all the same.

Hi lonny
Ahh similar to our British egg run and charity fund raising events. It was terrific to watch .I went to point pleasant and got chatting to 3 guys at the bar (as you do ) once the accent amused them I had a great chat with them super guys and they offered me their pizza too something brits wouldn't do nice guys all the same. Obviously they debated on my choice of bike them being harley riders n mine being jap too but we connected all the same.
Oh yep the accent will help you especially with the ladies. ;)

:UK flag:

What other destinations do you have

Other destinations ? As in where will I visit ?
I have just been shopping at new Jersey gardens mall bloody good value too I bought some clarks shoes which were $90 I bagged them for $39.99. Nautica I spent $306 and got a further 15% knocked off the result €260.I England it would of set me back £400 maybe £500.

OOH thanks for the welcome messages at the moment visiting family then new york sometime sat flying to Orlando.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer but only allowed 23kg on the plane so no gear n no ride. I went to motorcycle mall for a scoot around looks big.

Off to Atlantic City Tues Wed then to Cape may.

Last edited:
:welcome: to the East Coast! Hope you're having a great time!

Have you met with Tony yet? He's a great guy! He's been up here and stayed with us for a weekend (hoping that will happen again soon) and was instrumental in getting Billy's bike fixed up.

Enjoy the rest of the trip. When do you head back across the pond?

I haven't had that opportunity as yet to meet Tony with him working and me touring somewhat lol just trying to match our diaries up. Going back 6th October Disney land this sat for a week then niagra falls there after. Seen some good things in America so far like a scooter with an acroprovic exhaust weird or what.

Back