Bar end mirrors and weights.

I just picked up an '04 FZ1 this month. This bike is pretty much stock and is very fast. I really do enjoy riding it. The mirrors, though, are difficult to utilize as I see my arms more than other objects. I am looking at putting CRG lane splitter bar end mirrors on but the bar end weight is too large to fit. I want to mount it closer to the handlebar by machining down some of the weight. Is there a better option like skinnier ends that have same weight? What is the actual weight of original ends?
Thanks for reading this and your help.

Last edited:
I just picked up an '04 FZ1 this month. This bike is pretty much stock and is very fast. I really do enjoy riding it. The mirrors, though, are difficult to utilize as I see my arms more than other objects. I am looking at putting CRG lane splitter bar end mirrors on but the bar end weight is too large to fit. I want to mount it closer to the handlebar by machining down some of the weight. Is there a better option like skinnier ends that have same wieght? What is the actual weight of original ends?
Thanks for reading this and your help.

Back