Bear Mountain Sunday

Tony(NJFZ1) and I met up at Perkins Peak this morning. The early morning was real gloomy but once the fog burned off it was absolutely beautiful. Here's a couple of shots.

Tony's Ride Looking Bad Azz.....
BearMountain8302009002.jpg

My Oldie But Goodie
BearMountain8302009003.jpg

Some Misc. Shots......
BearMountain8302009004.jpg

BearMountain8302009008.jpg

BearMountain8302009005.jpg

I had a great time this morning Tony. Good friends and good conversation! Hope to see ya next Saturday.

I was granted a small window to go ride in the E. Mountains of Albuquerque -- power went out and so did the alarm clock -- was up late -- and my body decided that it was better to sleep than go for the twisties....

Same here Billy! Weather is looking good so far so I may just head down early on Saturday. I was thinking of driving instead of riding so that we have a car to get around at night and you can stash your gear in the trunk while we're at the track...just an idea.

Same here Billy! Weather is looking good so far so I may just head down early on Saturday. I was thinking of driving instead of riding so that we have a car to get around at night and you can stash your gear in the trunk while we're at the track...just an idea.

That sounds great to me. Just let me know your plans even if its not until that Saturday. I'll have the phone on. Thanks.

I was granted a small window to go ride in the E. Mountains of Albuquerque -- power went out and so did the alarm clock -- was up late -- and my body decided that it was better to sleep than go for the twisties....

So let me assume that you were dreaming of being on the twisties, and you were out riding with Valentino Rossi, and you left him in the dust!.....Then the power came back on triggering the alarm, waking you up just as you were riding a tremendous victory wheelie while Rossi rides up beside you and gives you the "High Five", congratulating you on a good job!

How accurate was that?

If only we had events, meets and regular rides here in NH... if only we have something that one can call a challenging twistie!

You guys suck! ;) :nana: (Ok... so I'm fricken jealous. :poke: )

Hey you're more than welcomed to come down our way whenever you want. We definitely have to plan something for next year. Maybe a nice long weekend ride through the Catskills and Harriman State park (Bear Mt). We can even throw in Sussex Ct in NW Jersey if there is time. Some nice roads up there as well.

Oh, I fully intend to come down at some point next year and spend some time with you guys. We did Harriman on an FZ6 meet and the area was fantastic. We have been itching to get back there and ride to more places.

It is great to have the forum to get to know you guys. Makes for some really nice trips when you meet up with members who know the roads. :tup:

So let me assume that you were dreaming of being on the twisties, and you were out riding with Valentino Rossi, and you left him in the dust!.....Then the power came back on triggering the alarm, waking you up just as you were riding a tremendous victory wheelie while Rossi rides up beside you and gives you the \"High Five\", congratulating you on a good job!

How accurate was that?

you forgot while doing a wheelie with my back to the oncoming traffic.....:nana:

Back