best exhaust??

hi, im new on here and just picked up my 57 plate fz1n and i love it! Well apart from the stock can! Whats the best exhaust in regards to price, sound, looks, gains etc.

Hello! I'm new myself- but can tell you what I have- r77 slip on c/c looks real clean on a dark grey bike,amazingly quiet!If your not afraid of loud 2bro's or mivv make a good looking slip on. if u don't have one pc3 or 5 probably a must have.This place is packed with information,tricks, how to's Good luck!

A slip on is a simple swap, you can also remove the cables for the Exup valve too.

As for what is the best, that is all personal. Get onto youtube and listen/look at a few of the pipes available and then price them up to see what you prefer.

To get you started, here's a vid of my bike with the GYTR carbon slip on and a Micron GP slipon. I now have Arrow headers installed too which has changed the pitch slightly.

FZ1 slip on comparison - YouTube

also I've heard if you dont gut the cat or mod the air box yet, people getting away without the powercommander but I was afraid of running lean. All the mods are listed, pictured and talked about here or on the web. slip on exup cables and gutting cat less than hour

Back