Best tool to install/remove chain Newbie to changing sprocekts and chain

OK, I'm thinking about making a change to the driving sprocket on my 04 FZ1 and I know I need a tool to remove the chain and also something for installaing a new link for a new chain. Can anybody suggest the best tool for the job.

thanks

OK, I'm thinking about making a change to the driving sprocket on my 04 FZ1 and I know I need a tool to remove the chain and also something for installaing a new link for a new chain. Can anybody suggest the best tool for the job.

thanks

First off, welcome to the forum "bada". I have a website saved at home on the PC. I'm sure that someone will probably give you some info before then, but if not I'll post it for you later.

chain tool

I use a grinder and nail set Billy. I also have the chain breaker, I have 2 breakers. The first one is for a lighter chain, I found that out when I broke one of the heads. LOL. Any way the second on works great with my grinder.

First off, welcome to the forum \"bada\". I have a website saved at home on the PC. I'm sure that someone will probably give you some info before then, but if not I'll post it for you later.
Hey man thanks for all the quick responses, this is a great forum and I look forward to using it in the future.

thanks again

Back