Stihl Loves Trees
Devilsyam's Gen I
DevilsyamGenI.jpg

Yamaha MT-OS
MT-OS2007.jpg

Custom Streetfighter
TangoFZ.jpg

Last edited:
Please, post some more bikes, up to 10 in total!

Cutoff for nominees will be January 5, 2009. Poll will start on January 6, and end on January 31, 2009 .

Last Day for Nominations.....

Should anybody have anything to contribute, today is the day.

Submissions after the poll starts will be for BOM February '09.

Thanks,
BroHay

Polls are OPEN!

Over the month of January, if you should find something that catches your eye, post the picture in this thread for upcoming Bike of the Month.

Thanks,
BroHay

Well, I thought that I'd give this thread a bump and also make another call for February submissions. Thanks to those who have contributed already!

BroHay

Well, to make things more interesting.....

Bike for serious submissions are always welcome! HOWEVER, if you see something that just shouldn't be, post that as well....for those of you who want to roll thru the neighbor"hood" in style on some twenty inch rims.

View attachment 270

BroHay

Last edited:
Now Now Adam, Lets stick to 2 wheels please. LOL. I think I am going to attempt to remove the calipers tomorrow morning and prep them for paint. I will keep you informed. I'm going to pick up the paint tomorrow morning as well.

Now Now Adam, Lets stick to 2 wheels please. LOL. I think I am going to attempt to remove the calipers tomorrow morning and prep them for paint. I will keep you informed. I'm going to pick up the paint tomorrow morning as well.

2 wheeler in training? Got as much in the wheels and mod probably as you do in the regular purchase of the bike.

Have you given any consideration to the star bit? Do you have a bit that big to remove (or some other creative engineering)? B/c I'm waiting to see the end result with great anticipation!

BroHay

Well, I was going to play it by ear with that big cap. Once I get them upstairs and get a close look at them I could better know if I am just going to paint them a different color or just do them all red. I am leaning towards painting those caps black, and red for everything else. Anyway my next problem is that right now it's 6:32am Wed. morning. My son is getting ready for school and it's 21 degrees outside with the winds out of the Northwest gusting to 32mph. It's like mother nature knows that I pnly have Wednesday's off and gotta get stuff done. I am figuring that it's only three bolts per side, plus sealing off any fluid from leaking. If I work quick, I could probably get it done in 10 minutes tops. I am going to attempt it. I'll give you a shout later. Have a great day.

All three are nice bikes. The more radical the better for show style bikes but if part of the decision is I would have to ride the choice I made, it may come out differently.

OK, so we are a little bit over half way through the month, and so far I have 4 nominations for February.

TTT.....
BroHay

Sorry I havent been around but I unfortunately suffered a large heart attack last Thursday morning and had been in intensive care until today. Everything should be fine, as I just need some rest and medication. I had my main artery blocked so they put in two stents and opened it up. I will get back to you soon Adam. Take care my friend. Billy.

it was a hard choice and a muppet with more money than sense made me sell the bike but she was pretty much as far as you could go with a fz1

so time for summat new - over the last year due to a i'llness starting with the big C i lost over 5 stone about 70lbs so sports bikes have become an option again

so went for one of these

14mqft1.jpg

Back