Bike Transport Companies

Bluey

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with bike transport? I have bought a 1971 CB750 and need to get it shipped from Bundaberg to Sydney. At the moment I am looking at Bikenut and Bikes Only. Any suggestion appreciated.

image.jpg

Man, that is an absolutely gorgeous bike. More pictures, please!

Thanks Dustin. That's the sellers pic off the eBay web site. He did send me some more as well as a video walk around. I just hope it's as good in the flesh. I'll post some of my own pictures but first I have to get it home.

Beautiful CB! Looks like it is all original.

I've used shipped several bikes in the US with good results. We have a service called Uship.com. It's like a reverse auction for shipping things. Various providers bid on your job and you select the carrier. Does AUS have anything similar? It's a good way to save a little coin.

I've used shipped several bikes in the US with good results. We have a service called Uship.com. It's like a reverse auction for shipping things. Various providers bid on your job and you select the carrier. Does AUS have anything similar? It's a good way to save a little coin.

Thanks Pete. Uship does have an Australian web site which I did have a look at. It was very helpful. I also looked at Bike logistics thanks Dicko. In the end I have booked with Bikes Only, they had some good reviews, were easy to deal with on the phone and have an arrangement where the seller just drops the bike off at Budaberg Harley and it is then delivered to my door. Delivery is the 23rd March, so fingers crossed until then. Thanks for the input so far.

Back