Bitter sweet end to my time here.

Nolz

Hi guys,

Looks like I'll be moving on as the wife has sprung a surprise on me and it looks like I am jumping onto an Aprilia Caponord....as of tomorrow! can't say that my time with the Fizzer was ever a bad one. It's brought me back on two wheels in a big way and have enjoyed every minute of it. :sport12:

Just wanted to thank everyone for their knowledgeable posts and input into all things FZ1 related (or not) over the past couple of years.

I'll probably put up a few accessories for sale in the next few weeks so keep an eye out in the for sale forum.

cheers,

Nolz

Last edited:
I'm going to echo the sentiments of everyone on this forum, it's one of the reason I keep coming back, this forum is about the communication & not just the bike.
We do expect you to still come back & tell us about your experiences on the new bike...sorry you don't get off that easily. :doh2:
You've been here long enough to know that.. :tup:

You ain't leaving just because you don't have an FZ1 Mister! Stick close by and share the experience of the new ride. We LOVE to know more about other rides.

Plus, when you decide you want the FZ1 back we can then all go :nana: :p

Pics, videos and ride reports expected! :tup:

I sold my FZ6 over 2 years ago, but I'm still on FZ6 forum 20 times a day! Great bunch of people on there (just like here).

I'll eventually replace my FZ1 with something else, I'm sure, but I know I won't be leaving this forum!

See you on the Aprilia forum

Are you getting one of the new 2014? They are supposed to be a wonderful bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok deal! pics and report to come. Picked her up this morning and yes it's the 2013/14 with the semi active suspension. Panniers and all :)

It must have been the birth of my first child...it's made me all tour-ish and upright. I'm hoping to get in a few 2-3 day rides in and discover more of this beautiful country.

Hellgate, see you there!

Thanks again everybody. Bloody good bunch of blokes we have here.

Ok deal! pics and report to come. Picked her up this morning and yes it's the 2013/14 with the semi active suspension. Panniers and all :)

It must have been the birth of my first child...it's made me all tour-ish and upright. I'm hoping to get in a few 2-3 day rides in and discover more of this beautiful country.

Hellgate, see you there!

Thanks again everybody. Bloody good bunch of blokes we have here.

Oh sweet! Supposed to be how the Dorsoduro motor should have been done to begin with.

We're not supposed to get them in the US for a while, hence me getting the Stelvio. Okay there is no comparison, the Ape is a killer bike, but you get the idea.

I'll save the "official" welcome for the AF1 site. You'll see. :angel::nono:

Back