Black Betty Continued...

Hello all,

As you guys know, I’m the new owner of “Black Betty”; former bike of Bogie. For those who know of this bike, know that this bike has already been upgraded meticulously with tasteful and blingful mods, all the while being functional. I plan on continuing that same method of attack and hope to continue to do this bike justice as it’s new owner.

Click here for original build by @bogie :

Bogie's FZ10 Build Thread
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...org/forum/showthread.php?t=22954&share_type=t

I took delivery of her today, 12/4/2018:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bogie

Glad it made it safe and sound. I know you will enjoy it as much as I did. It means a lot to know that it has gone to a new owner who will continue to take good care of her.

I loved the videos of you starting it for the first time. You could hear the genuine excitement to have the bike in your possession.

Maybe someday I will be able to take a trip to Cali and visit her. LoL

Black Betty has been officially registered in California! For those who’ve never registered an out of state vehicle with less than 7k miles, you’d have to show the emissions sticker, which Yamaha conveniently placed under the fuel tank on the back of the air box.

FZ1riderNY

I thought that Brian was insane with the cool photos, but I see he has some competition now!!! Hahaha!! Glad you're loving the bike Jeff. She's sweet!

I thought that Brian was insane with the cool photos, but I see he has some competition now!!! Hahaha!! Glad you're loving the bike Jeff. She's sweet!
I’ve almost adopted Brian’s, “Nope,not taking her out in the wet.” mentality, but let’s see how long that lasts...[emoji57]

So far, I’ve just added some commuter bits to her, to give Angel (my FZ1) a break here and there.

SW Motech soft luggage rack:

Tank Grips:

With my Kriega US-30 on:

Some photos in the wild:

FZ1riderNY

Glad you're enjoying the heck out of her Jeff! Sick looking bike. I'm patiently waiting for Bogie's next ride.