100_0616.jpg

Ducati
DucatiMH900evoluzionevan06_2002.jpg

Chuxarider's '03 (from FZ1OA)
03fz1.jpg

Blue/White Gen II
Jan_1_FZ1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the duration that was selected for the poll ended yesterday (that is what I get for trying to do things while on the road).

Anyway, to have the BOM go the entire month, I've reposted and will sort the details out later....

BroHay

Rules are simple, find something you like and attach a picture to this thread (and description). Up to 10 bikes in total per month.

Thanks,
Brohay

Hellion

GreggDesJardinsHellioncustom.jpg

hellion5.jpg

Came across this, and though it looked somewhat familiar (Yamaha MT-OS from January BOM), but it is the from the concept bike MT-01 by Yamaha.

BroHay

Last edited:
it was a hard choice and a muppet with more money than sense made me sell the bike but she was pretty much as far as you could go with a fz1

so time for summat new - over the last year due to a i'llness starting with the big C i lost over 5 stone about 70lbs so sports bikes have become an option again

so went for one of these

14mqft1.jpg

Congrats on the weight reduction for both yourself and the new wheels, and hopefully you are through with the big C. To nice of a ride to let it sit in last months BOM thread.

What are your plans for this specimen?

BroHay

Congrats on the weight reduction for both yourself and the new wheels, and hopefully you are through with the big C. To nice of a ride to let it sit in last months BOM thread.

BroHay
Hey Devil,
Thats great to hear. Isn't it a shame though that most of the time we lose the weight due to illness. I guess in the end, if we can keep it off, it was kind of worth it in a sense. I have lost only ten pounds since the heart attack but it was real noticable when we went out this past Sunday. The leather fit much better and I was able to sit much closer to the tank than before.

Did your new R1 come with the raised white lettering on the Dunlops??

As we post responses to various threads, a sort of heirarchy is formed. Those threads that receive more posts from the members, tends to stay near the top. If a thread hasn't been posted to by members in awhile, it moves down the homepage to where it might fall off and to find it again, have to go search that particular forum.

"Bump" -- is a way to put it as the most recent post and get it back at the top of the page.
"TTT" -- "To The Top" is another way to reference it

bump is just a fast way to keep it in front of people w/o having to type a response, if there is no new info to add to that particular thread.

Hope it helps...I have a similar question in FWIW??? (haven't been able to crack that one yet....)

BroHay

As we post responses to various threads, a sort of heirarchy is formed. Those threads that receive more posts from the members, tends to stay near the top. If a thread hasn't been posted to by members in awhile, it moves down the homepage to where it might fall off and to find it again, have to go search that particular forum.

\"Bump\" -- is a way to put it as the most recent post and get it back at the top of the page.
\"TTT\" -- \"To The Top\" is another way to reference it

bump is just a fast way to keep it in front of people w/o having to type a response, if there is no new info to add to that particular thread.

Hope it helps...I have a similar question in FWIW??? (haven't been able to crack that one yet....)

BroHay

Thanks Adam, that clears it up for me bro. I'll try and figure out the "FWIW".

Rodeo_7.jpg

Rodeo_14.jpg

:drools: I'm going to have to stay away from the dealership. The more I see this bike, the harder it is for me to say NO!

Going for a test ride later this week and that will probably have me coming up with creative ways to try and bring one home.....

BroHay

Back