Bottoms up!

536380_3714409899989_1699251761_n.jpg

There is no better way than after an all day working/riding for hudreds of miles come home, lay down on the sofa and take one, two, three.....ice cold beers!!! :icon_beer::icon_beer::icon_beer:

Can't wait to get back home guy's!!!!

Scotty now I would sell my bike for a beer!!!!

Naaa just jocking!!! But would like to get a couple of them.....Aaahh one more month and then I'll get them down, one by one!!!!

Great...10:30 in the f'ing A.M. and I want beer now. I wonder if the boss would mind if I left early?

But it will be ANYTHING else before it is that Mexican piss water. Even the great and proud people from Mexico don't drink that crap! Find a beer that doesn't need a lime to TRY and remove the skunk!

In fact, the two or three different Australian beers I've tried are so much better than that crap. Step it up, Crapona drinkers!

Even the great and proud people from Mexico don't drink that crap!

TRUE !!

16 years in the landscaping business and my Mexican employees refused to drink it.........rumor is they pee in it at the factory !!!! I'm sure its just a rumor but you never know ! Really cant even look at the stuff without thinking of those guys telling me the pee stories.

I believe Corona is actually bottled and distributed by Molson so it won't be Mexican pee but maybe Canadian pee instead

It all tastes like pee to me, so I don't drink any of it... or at all :)

Mexican pee is right. I recently finished brewing a 5 gallon batch of my own home brew. This one is a fine Belgian Triple. ABV around 8%+. VERY NICE.

yup all craft and micro brews for me, or my own homebrew, I am finishing the keg of american rye and going to brew a Belgian wheat!

Great...10:30 in the f'ing A.M. and I want beer now. I wonder if the boss would mind if I left early?

But it will be ANYTHING else before it is that Mexican piss water. Even the great and proud people from Mexico don't drink that crap! Find a beer that doesn't need a lime to TRY and remove the skunk!

In fact, the two or three different Australian beers I've tried are so much better than that crap. Step it up, Crapona drinkers!

Couldnt agree more, Victoria Bitter for me!!

Technically, it's all bacteria piss, ain't it? You know, the yeast eats the sugar then pisses out the alcohol.....:)

Just not the same as human, but hey, it is part of the cycle...

Back