Brand new '17 FZ10

Hmmm, well the flat plane does sound a bit more aggressive... Nice bike with some nice newer tech and not 50K miles! Also a much more tolerable entry price for me compared to the more exotic options. I wouldn't even have to change websites lol! 🙃

Anyone know how a stocker would run compared to a tuned up FZ1? And then with exhaust/flash? Honestly, the Ivan tuned FZ1 is plenty fast to scare the crap out of me if I let the hamsters run. I've just been thinking that something a little more punchy would be fun. Also if I keep the FZ1 I will be spending the next pile of upgrade funds to suspension upgrades but haven't gotten smart enough yet to figure out what those would be.

Are you going to bid? We know AZ won't ........he's sworn off in-line fours.
No i have every bike ive ever wanted except one and they go for stupid money. Im a few years away from sourcing it, a rg500.

Im at the tail end of moving in, manually moving a 1 ton bridgeport today with a come along. Then my 2 ton lathe the same way. Then i get to reposition the lift and put my holy grail bike (86 gsxr1100) on it and start figuring out what its going to take to make it run and ride. Its been sitting for 21 years.

Bunk yer bikes are cool and all but the mill and lathe really got my attention! Where you live again? I'll be right over to play and make some chips! :)

Was my first street bike back in 1977. Same colors too. It was fun
My first streetbike was a kenny roberts special rz350. I broke 4 speedo cables in 3 years. Rode the thing from wa state along 101 to la and then to phoenix to go to trade school.

Oh man the yellow/black rz350... My buddie had one when I was in college (a couple years ago) and let me borrow it for a week while my normal ride was down. What a fun machine! I managed to return it scratch free but the rear tire was worn more than the front. Wonder how that happened. ;)

I Holigan'd the f outta mine around phoenix from 90-91. Even drag raced it at firebird. It was during that time period that i learned of a new bike suzuki was making, that turned into the longest bucket list item of my life. Fixed that 4 years ago. Ironically i got it at iconic motorbikes, same place thats selling the fz-10. It definitely doesn’t wheelie like the rz, but it does a bit better thru corners. 47D2DE2E-EB82-49D8-8671-065BEE9056D1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back