Caasington Bike Night

That looks pretty good but I'm not gonna be able to make it, I'm booked on a trackday at Brands Hatch the next day!

maybe next yr then. its held on the last monday of june every yr. have fun on ya trackday.. i take it your not doing it on the FZ?

Yup, I'll be on the FZ!
I've done a couple on my old R1 but no trackdays on the FZ1 yet.
It'll be interesting to see how the two bikes compare!

couple of mates are debating doing trackdays on an thier FZ's, like you, one did trackdays on his R1 the other on his Gixxer, both are convinced they can lap quicker on the FZ than on thier previous sports bikes. Be interesting to see if they are right or not. Ive yet to dip my toe in the trackday experience, I have no doubt it would be beneficial to road riding, but tbh, I'd be scared shitless!!

I don't think I could lap quicker on the FZ1 than the R1 but I'll wait and see!
I usually do my trackdays at Silverstone and haven't been at Brands for a few years now. Last time I was there I did the trackday on a Bandit 1200 which was pretty interesting!
The idea of going in track is a little daunting at first but if you go with one of the better organisers and go with a couple of mates, the nerves will disappear after the first session.

bit late in coming i know, but been busy what with one bike night and another, i did manage to get a few pics at Cassington before my fone went flat. highlight of the bikes on view was an 8.0ltr V10... yes and 8.0tr V10!!! engine was out of a Dodge Viper personal highlight was meeting Bradley Smith the 125 GP rider. nice guy, very down to earth and not at all fazed by the attention he gets

bit late in coming i know, but been busy what with one bike night and another, i did manage to get a few pics at Cassington before my fone went flat. highlight of the bikes on view was an 8.0ltr V10... yes and 8.0tr V10!!! engine was out of a Dodge Viper personal highlight was meeting Bradley Smith the 125 GP rider. nice guy, very down to earth and not at all fazed by the attention he gets

Boy isn't Bradley a little old to be riding 125's? I like his sunglasses though!:poke:

Boy isn't Bradley a little old to be riding 125's? I like his sunglasses though!:poke:

i wouldnt say 19 was too old...not yet, but, he is in talks to move into moto2 (600cc) next yr.. am just surprised at how freakily tall he is compared to us normal sized (5'7") people:rolleyes:

Back