Can these work as streetfighter headlights?

Here's my thought: I am skeptical, in general, of the No-Name, No-Brand, No-Company Chinese eBay Parts. I am more skeptical when I can buy a motorcycle part and trench coat from the same seller. I would be willing to bet that these do not come with the ballasts required to run the projector and that you would have a very difficult time finding the information necessary to buy them somewhere else.

I would steer clear as I am a firm believer of "You get what you pay for". But, If you are on a budget, and have the time to parts search, these may be your ticket.

Yeah I am on about a $100 budget so I will just save up and get the "N" conversion headlight or another type of better quality...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

I bought a set of fog lights about a year ago from WalMart that were pretty inexpensive ($25 or so) and although they worked OK for a while, they weren't water-tight and when one burned out I discovered the bulbs were NOT replaceable. There are reasons the good ones cost a lot more money. And, if you are using any light for a headlight, make sure it has both low and high beam capability. It's probably best if it uses an H-3 bulb or equivalent.

Back