Carb Synchronizing - do it!

All I can say is WOW! Got the carbs sync'd and made a GINORMOUS difference (improvement) to the smoothness and power, especially at low rpms, but throughout the entire band as well.

If you have the potential of needing this done, engine running a little rough, difficulty with the low-rpm roll-on, let me give a thumbs up to this tune-up.

Seriously, it feels like a brand new engine. I don't know how often they will need this done, but I now know the before and after.

Thanks to Houston Yamaha Motorsports crew!

Next time pick yourself up one of these Morgan Cartune Pro's:

SSL11411SC.jpg

It will pay for itself after you sync your carbs once and you'll have it for the future.

My 2003 is running very rough at low revs...especially up to about 2.5k...really rough....reckon this could be my answer ..cheers :)

Possible, but I doubt it if it's running that rough. Did the bike sit around for a while? Clogged pilot jets will make it run rough at low RPMs, but usually clear up as the engine revs increase. You could try some sort of carb cleaner fuel treatment to see if it makes a difference.

Possible, but I doubt it if it's running that rough. Did the bike sit around for a while? Clogged pilot jets will make it run rough at low RPMs, but usually clear up as the engine revs increase. You could try some sort of carb cleaner fuel treatment to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks but I reckon I'll leave her into shop for a service :)

Back