Carbon Fibre Swing arm Decal

Hi all.

Ive come over from the sister FZ6 site as i thoought you might be interested in the swing arm decals ive got for sale.

These are cut from the expensive carbon fibre weave look vinyl

I will post anywhere world wide for free and have them listed on e-bay to make it easy for you guys to buy.

YAMAHA FZ6 SWING ARM DECAL, CARBON FIBER EFFECT on eBay (end time 06-Mar-10 09:29:38 GMT)

Can also do these in other colours if required.

This is just a hobby for me so prices are to cover my materail and posting-packing only, im lucky if i make 50p a set.

Ill even throw in a FZ1-forum visor sticker if you mention the forum (i know the the one shown is for the FZ6 site but ill change this to suit)

Have prob sold best part of 40 sets of theas over the last year mainly to FZ6 forum users and they have all loved them, have been sent all over the world, UK, USA australia, holland, denmark, france, spain, italy

I can vouch for these! I ordered two sets and put one on the FZ6 and kept the other set. THAT set is about to make it's debut on the FZ1 OEM Lower cowl in upcoming pics. :D

Thanks minimad!!

Here's the first one that I had put on the '08 FZ6. (Doh! I just realized that one of your pics is the SAME ONE! ;) )

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back