Checking this app out

Tapatalk 4 is much better. Too much loading without doing anything on Tapatalk 2. The new layout and general performance are much better too. It's on special atm for 99 cents.

Sent from my GT-I9300

I tried tapatalk 4 and didn't see enough of a reason to make the switch from 2... What am I missing? Also, reading the reviews in the Play store... There are a lot of angry people... Features not working... Incessant loading with nothing happening... Pictures not displaying... PM box not working... New posts not working. . Reply not working... And then you have the group of reviewers (like me) who think that we already paid for an app, why should we pay for an update?

--note 2

Last edited:
I tried tapatalk 4 and didn't see enough of a reason to make the switch from 2... What am I missing? Also, reading the reviews in the Play store... There are a lot of angry people... Features not working... Incessant loading with nothing happening... Pictures not displaying... PM box not working... New posts not working. . Reply not working... And then you have the group of reviewers (like me) who think that we already paid for an app, why should we pay for an update?

--note 2

EDIT: Yes there seems to be a lot of people complaining about it but there's also plenty, like me, that like it.

How much work do you reckon goes into creating this and you don't think it's worth a lousy 99 cents?

Last edited:
EDIT: Yes there seems to be a lot of people complaining about it but there's also plenty, like me, that like it.

How much work do you reckon goes into creating this and you don't think it's worth a lousy 99 cents?

99 cents for software that doesn't work? Well, I can't say I think it is worth that.

As a forum owner, I've been very dissatisfied with Tapatalk. When it doesn't work well, your average end user doesn't know what is a forum problem, and what is an app problem. Tech support requests go ignored.. On the last Tapatalk 2 update, ads were showing up on Tapatalk on my forum, which has never had any kind of ads.

--note 2

Back