Creepy!

fazer1sniper

My 18 y/o daughter.
The youngest soldier in the 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne)
SFnicole.jpg

I feel verry old.

Congratulations for having a daughter who is willing to protect my 4yr old daughter and my family! Tell her thank you for her service and thank you to you for raising a great woman.

Last edited:
They do grow up quickly. My oldest (son) is getting married in May.

Your daughter is pretty tough to be in special forces. I have a friend that is a Green Beret group leader and he has had to go through some amazing things to be where he is at. Most of the time his wife has no idea where he is.

Congratulations to Richie on his road test.

I hope she is healing well. I assume this means she got to stay in airborne after her mishap! :party0011:

You should be very proud (as I know you are). Has she been able to take the bike you made for her back to base?

Thanks to her and you for all your military service. My sincerest wishes that she never has to use her training!

Her Job is military intell so she is to be working at Group HQ supporting the entire Group down to A-Teams in the field. She grew up arround all this stuff and these type of guys. I hope I have drilled into her how important her job is. Nothing made my missions go to crap in a hurry like BAD Intell. Guys who crawl around with a 5 shot bolt action rifle arn't looking for a gun fight. Like any soldier, how well you do your job matters. Mistakes are costly. Training stage can be fun, boring, stupid, silly or just a pain in the ass. That part of her job is over. Practice has ended and it's game time. Her peer went to entry level Intell jobs. She is right in the fight now. 3rd Groups primary area of operations is Africa. At that age service to country is like a forge. Time will tell if fire burns her up or makes her harder. It all depends on what metal you're are made of.
"De Oppesso Liber"

Back