Cycle Sector Now Carries Oneal Helmets!!!

Disco

We are proud to introduce the newest line of gear that Cycle Sector is
carrying, the new Oneal Element Fastrack helmets with bluetooth technology
built right in!

These helmets are not just cool looking and seem very comfortable to wear,
they also allow you to listen to your MP-3, Satellite radio or communicate
between two helmets!

I know a lot of you guys would like to be able to rock some tunes on your
commutes without having wires, cumbersome headphones, or a separate device
attached to your helmet. Also its very convenient to be able to actually
talk to your wingman while on a ride.

Anyway we are doing a VERY special promotion on them right now. We cannot
post the price publicly so please shoot me a PM or email us at
[email protected].

You can get some more information here:
ONEAL ELEMENT FASTRACK HELMETS

Thanks guys

hmmm hard to find reviews on those... how do they compare in weight to say... Scorpion or Shoei? Are replacement shields easy to get your hands on? Just DOT rating? No SNELL?and lastly.... are they serious with that Black/Blue/Pink?

hmmm hard to find reviews on those... how do they compare in weight to say... Scorpion or Shoei? Are replacement shields easy to get your hands on? Just DOT rating? No SNELL?and lastly.... are they serious with that Black/Blue/Pink?

Maybe its a SoCal thing but I love the black blue pink!

I know that it exceeds the DOT rating. I sent an email over to my contact to see if they tested for a SNELL rating.

We are doing shields for 25 dollars and we hear there is good stock.

Weighs a bit more than the Scorpion and the Shoei due to the components in the helmet.

need someone to write a review on one? send one my way.. I'll try it for a week and send it back.

Good info though. Thanks for answering so quick.

I got a better idea. Come out to San Diego, ride some of the famous so-cal canyon roads, and then write a review!!

Just got word back from Oneal. These helmets have no Snell rating because Snell has not tested any helmets with bluetooth components as of yet.

I'd be curious to know if you require any more accessories for the Bluetooth capability.

Remote location and limited info coming up on iPhone, and that would be the platform. for compatability.

Back