Cycleshell review

Jman

The link for the Cycleshell website is: Cycleshell - Price

This is, in my opinion, about the best option out there for a bike cover (excluding price point as a variable). Mark has been building these shells for over ten years and has made a few noted improvements over the last model that I had. First, the rear clamps are much easier to slide the frame into place and push the locking pin in (see pic). The next thing was giving more diamond plates for the wheels and different style kickstands. This helps distribute the weight better on the plastic base. Lastly, it seems like the velcro that covers the entire back half of the shell (where the shell meets the base) works even better than it did before. There is an outside cat of my neighbors and this seals out any worry about animals camping in there. :D

What I like most about Mark's design, is nothing touching or rubbing the bike while providing superior protection from the elements. It is easier, in my opinion, to use than a traditional bike cover. I feel that there is a LOT of value to be had for the price. It really helps keep the bike clean, too. Well, that is my review.....very happy with the Cycleshell (again).:icon_beer:

Back