Dashboard direction indicator led not working

Hey

I'm having a problem with the richt turn indicator on the dashboard. (The indicator itself is working fine)
The left side is working, but the right isn't, I supose the led is death, has anyone ever opend the dashboard to change a led ?

Hi and welcome
Common problems are the multi block connectors to the dash , if you have the s model they are under the left fairing infill panel,, try cleaning the pins

Follow Delbert's advice first. I changed the background colour from orange to blue on my dash by changing out the led's. They are accessible along the bottom of the PCB. Not sure on the location for the turn sig ones if you would be able to get to them? Find a tech savvy Auto Electrician?

I'll give his advice a try, I know I used these wires to attach the heated grip wires so they won't hang in the way. But I figured that it was either both of them working or none of them.

So it's not the connection. Detached all the wires and reconnected them. No results. I can still claim warranty. Just seems "dumb" to bring the bike in for such a small thing.

So it's not the connection. Detached all the wires and reconnected them. No results. I can still claim warranty. Just seems "dumb" to bring the bike in for such a small thing.
Not a little thing. The instrument is expensive so get it fixed under warranty.

Back