Daytona Bike Week, 2013

Anyone riding down this year? I want to ride down from NJ.. not 100% sure I'll be able to go, but just wanna see if anyone else plans on making the trip.
Would love some company!

Anyone riding down this year? I want to ride down from NJ.. not 100% sure I'll be able to go, but just wanna see if anyone else plans on making the trip.
Would love some company!

Have always wanted to make it down for Bike Week, but never made the time. One of these years I'd like to go down just to check it out. I'd be concerned about the weather riding down. Beginning of March can still bring snow to the Mid-Atlantic states :doh2:

Have always wanted to make it down for Bike Week, but never made the time. One of these years I'd like to go down just to check it out. I'd be concerned about the weather riding down. Beginning of March can still bring snow to the Mid-Atlantic states :doh2:

True about the weather. I don't mind the rain/cold, but I won't ride in snow or if there's ice. Perfect time of year to be in Daytona though.. not too hot.

So are you considering going this year? :cheerleader:

True about the weather. I don't mind the rain/cold, but I won't ride in snow or if there's ice. Perfect time of year to be in Daytona though.. not too hot.

So are you considering going this year? :cheerleader:

Yea, the rain/cold would be ok...not ideal, but could deal with it. It's the snow I'd worry about especially on the way back if you rode down. Just look at what we're getting hit with later today :eek5:

Unfortunately I have a couple of big projects going on at work right now and lasting through the Spring so taking time off (for a week) is out of the question :(

Yea, the rain/cold would be ok...not ideal, but could deal with it. It's the snow I'd worry about especially on the way back if you rode down. Just look at what we're getting hit with later today :eek5:

Unfortunately I have a couple of big projects going on at work right now and lasting through the Spring so taking time off (for a week) is out of the question :(

Same here @ work. I plan to take my laptop with me and still put in 4-5 hours a day.

Back