Dual Sport Ride - Marble Falls Tx. - March 22nd - 24th

Hey Brad, your windshield washer fluid looks very low in this shot! Hahahaha!!! But seriously, very proud of all the weight you dropped, and I'm not talking about off the bike. Good for you bud!

13810d1364167398-dual-sport-ride-marble-falls-tx-march-22nd-24th-dsc04755.jpg

Noticed a Tenere in one of your pics. How did it fare on the course? I'd like to take it, just wasn't sure if the larger bikes were suitable. I was in and around Kerrville last weekend riding dirt roads with several low water crossing's and also rode around Mason and Llano. Some proper training would have come in handy on the water crossing's and in the sand as well. Didn't have any mishaps but would like to increase my confidence.

Noticed a Tenere in one of your pics. How did it fare on the course? I'd like to take it, just wasn't sure if the larger bikes were suitable. I was in and around Kerrville last weekend riding dirt roads with several low water crossing's and also rode around Mason and Llano. Some proper training would have come in handy on the water crossing's and in the sand as well. Didn't have any mishaps but would like to increase my confidence.

There were mostly large bikes out there. In fact they were all Tenere and BMW 1200 GS except for my DRZ and one KLR. Your bike can go anywhere the KLR and DRZ can if you know how to ride it.

That same company is doing training in Splendora North of Houston on the weekend of April 6th.

There were mostly large bikes out there. In fact they were all Tenere and BMW 1200 GS except for my DRZ and one KLR. Your bike can go anywhere the KLR and DRZ can if you know how to ride it.

That same company is doing training in Splendora North of Houston on the weekend of April 6th.

Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for the next time their in the Hill Country. That'd be closer for me.

Back