Duel/twin headlight conversion.

Delta

Hi guys
Any of you got a twin headlight conversion on your fz1 naked?
I’ve been looking to switch again. I bought the hid projector headlamp last year. It looks like the oem but has the projector lamp in it.
So now I’m looking for a more radical look like the Oberon Performance CNC Billet Twin Headlights & Brackets kit.
Oberon gear is always good quality so I think these twin lamps will be also quality.
Has anyone done the conversion and what did they think and have you any photos
Thanks guys

P.s I’ve tried to add a pic I found of a fz1 with twin headlamps
Delta. 8F0E05EC-5662-44FE-BBE5-60425DC5D792.jpg

I love the look of the twin headlights, am very interested in doing it! The headlight on the naked is the only thing that lets it down I reckon in the looks department

That looks awesome! Can you please give a quick run down of everything you needed to do the conversion?

Buy the Oberon twin headlights, (I got the 54mm brackets) you’ll need two relays one for hi beam one for low beam and some wire and connectors, inline fuse etc. You will have to slightly modify the oem headlight bracket. I cut off the two bits of metal that attach to the lower yolks. You will have to also tidy up the wires I cut the instrument cover and hid the wires under there. Not much to it really, just time and making the loom for the new lights from the relays.

Still need to finish paint & seat leather; but can see the twin headlights and bobber tail
(Before above - after below). Should have done this week...
9feaf379a8d04f7c3c7820c39131fd72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back