Dukin donuts is taking titanium dioxide out of there donuts ?

Titanium dioxide is used to make things whiter like paint, plastic,tile,carpet,glass,fabrics ect. I did not think it was edible nor ever heard or seen it on the ingredients of food . why Dunkin donuts had this in there food is beyond me !! I dont eat at DD because there are none that are owned by Americans and i do not support businesses that have NO American owners. Paint is loaded with it so i have eaten plenty of it but i never thought it would be in my food !! just some food for thought !!:confused:

you are going to want to put your head back in the sand before looking much further into what's legally allowed in your processed foods, cuz if this surprises you, your heads gonna explode when you actually start looking into it

you are going to want to put your head back in the sand before looking much further into what's legally allowed in your processed foods, cuz if this surprises you, your heads gonna explode when you actually start looking into it

TRUTH!

If you did not grow it or raise/slaughter it, don't look at the ingredients. Even "organic" is a farce because of the % of non-organic content that is allowed while still keeping the organic label.

I rarely eat DD.

I've never been probed by an alien either. :D

Actually TiO2 is a common ingredient in pharmaceutical coatings. I used to work as a quality control analyst at a company that makes tablet coatings and that's what they used for white. Just remember this, chemical names can be very deceiving. An element that may be dangerous on its own may be perfectly safe when bonded to another element.

Literally...one can suffocate easily if there's too high a percentage of dihydrogen oxide ...my Mum used to say I could suffocate with just a tablespoon ..though I used to scoff at this. Do believe the CIA used to torture folks with a few cupfuls poured into a towel. Frightening stuff these chemicals

Back