Dustin needs a new can

low mount exhaust would look sweet on your bike. Check it out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhYobwrT_o0]Honda 919 Hornet Low Mount Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

The stock one draws a lot less unwanted attention

Just gut the 2" and 6" catalytic converters, cut it open on the backside and remove any unwanted baffles, then re-weld and paint.

Cheap, looks stock, and has much better airflow, actually comparable to what people spent $200+ dollars on for a slip on.

Doesn't compare to a full system, but that's a different animal.

IMHO.

I love the fact this bike is fast, quiet and clean and the factory exhausts are beautiful. I hate the big grain silos that come on most bikes.

Those low mount cans look small, probably up the loud factor quite a bit. I prefer the look of them, but I'm with Dustin on a quiet bike Funny, though, we both like the ones we do becdause we think it looks clean. Everyone has their own tastes... I got a lot of strange looks when I was shopping for an aftermarket exhaust for my FZ1 because I wanted it to sound civilized. I had guys in shops telling me "this pipe is awesome, my buddy has one and sets off car alarms!" Not my thing. My Yoshi is barely louder than stock riding normally. When you crack on it, well, that can't be helped, but at least in town I'm not a huge heat-bag.

Back