ECU unleashed group buy?

PK001

Hi All,

Anyone in the general Wollongong/South Sydney area interested in doing a group buy on ECU unleashed?

I have made enquiries with a mob in Western Australia who are doing reflashing for $495. I'm planning on getting in done in the next 2-3 weeks.

Havnt asked yet, but if anyone is interested I will see if they will do a group discount.

Cheers,
PK

On Two Wheels in Campbelltown also do it.
It's a lot closer then WA :)

True, but rang the other day to obtain some more detail information after reading the ECUuneashed website, was passed around from phone to phone a few times and no one even sounded interested in helping me. Customer service could be better.:mad:

Darren from ECUwest on the other hand was more than happy to discuss the different configurations, offered to put me in contact with a customer who had similar modifications done and followed up with email to confirm cost and process. He would reflash and send ECU back within a working week so you wouldnt miss a weekends riding.:D

Your sure a flash is the way you want to go ?? I've followed the FZ1 flashing pretty closely and it just doesn't look that promising. Maybe 50% of the people that have done a flash seem happy.........the other half not so much.
Looks like you still need a pcIII or pcv to get the fine tuning done.

On Two Wheels in Campbelltown also do it.
It's a lot closer then WA :)

Your sure a flash is the way you want to go ?? I've followed the FZ1 flashing pretty closely and it just doesn't look that promising. Maybe 50% of the people that have done a flash seem happy.........the other half not so much.
Looks like you still need a pcIII or pcv to get the fine tuning done.

Yep, that is the plan :) I have a PCV on order and am going to run a combination of both. The reflash will be mainly for the FCE and to unlock restricted power in 1st-3rd gear. I was thinking about using Ivans FCE but not fussed on cutting harness.

I will also run with the PCV anto dyno tune for exact Air/Fuel ratios

Back