Edit

Now "J"! I know your all ready to go join the "Super Duke Forum" if you haven't already done so but just remember that we really don't care what your riding. We still wanna hear your "Duke" stories, videos, and ride reports, so don't go running away just yet! We like having our "regulars" here on the board........even if they aren't riding an FZ1. That is a sweet bike by the way!!! Best of luck and have tons of fun filled miles buddy!

As if I didn't have enough distraction with bikes here and there, now you have to go throw another brand to drool over.

NICE!

I have to say that I'm not really "into" those "futuristic" styled bikes but there is something about that KTM that actually looks pretty rad. Not sure what it is, maybe the exhaust and color combo.

I think as time goes by you will continue to appreciate the quality of the materials that KTM puts into their bikes even more than you already do. The LC8 is a great motor, albeit more maintenance intensive than the FZ's mill. Congrats and welcome to Orange crush land.

oldschool-albums-backroad-playthings-picture2264-sig-bar-ktm.jpg

Attachments

• sig bar KTM.jpg
    sig bar KTM.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Bastage, Traitor! I say let's get a rope and string em' up!

Of course I'll keep an eye on the bike while you guys get the rope.

Nice ride Jason, reminds me of a friends Tuono- a real holigan bike.

Let me know when you are ready to ride hwy 36, we can meet in Red Bluff.

Congrats on the bike. I rode one last Summer and I can see how much fun that bike can be. Although, I can see that it would take me a while to get used to the throttle and the insane amount of engine braking...

Glad

Jboat, I am GLAD you are staying around! I want to hear more about this new bike of yours. And, I like reading your post/replys. Your views are thoughtful, insightful and just plain good reading . . . . . . . just my :2cents:

Back