Father's Day Ride 2012

First off, I'd like to wish all our "Fathers" here on the site a very Happy Father's Day today!

I took a nice Father's Day Ride with two great friends today to Upper Westchester. We had a ball out there. Good times for sure! I have some video from the GoPro which I will edit and get up as soon as possible, but here are some pics from today for now:

Made it to Sal's house by 8:30am this morning. This was the Fatboy that I had gotten the blow-out on a few months back.
IMG_3602.jpg

Here is Sal suiting up for the ride.
IMG_3603.jpg

We arrived at John's house shortly after.
IMG_3604.jpg

This is his 98' Road King which looks brand new and has custom everything.
IMG_3605.jpg

Here is Sal and John at our first stop up in Somers, NY.
IMG_3606.jpg

At our second stop we found an Old Hog with Suicide Shift and Kick Start. We actually saw him "broken down" in a gas station about a half hour later. Oh well!
IMG_3607.jpg

A rare shot of me with the YZF. She ran like a dream today!
IMG_3608.jpg

Sal and John after breakfast in Purdys at the Swan Deli.
IMG_3609.jpg

At our last stop by Westchester County Airport.
IMG_3611.jpg

Here's John with his "back-up" glasses. We were rolling down Route 22 South when his glasses came flying off over his head and came crashing down on the pavement, breaking into pieces! It was pretty funny to watch. I have that on video!
IMG_3612.jpg

Me and my great friend Sal back at home after a great ride. I can't wait til the next one!
IMG_3614.jpg

I hope you guys had just as great Pappy's Day as I did! Thanks for looking!

My father's day turned out to be pretty nice. I went into work for half a day,made some over time and then came home. What made my day was that I finally convinced my wife to go for a ride with me. I was pretty amazed when she agreed to go out. She had seriously bad anxiety and just the thought most of the time sends her into panic attacks. Surprisingly she hopped right on and we went for about an hour ride. We both had a great time and I was very happy that she really enjoyed it. Hopefully this will be the start of some serious 2-up riding with her....on the bike that is :D

i recognize ur bike n ur gear we were riding next to eachother last weekend on the tappan zee bridge pretty sure it was u. u were wearing a back pack i think.. towards bear mtn @around 8ish am...small world

i recognize ur bike n ur gear we were riding next to eachother last weekend on the tappan zee bridge pretty sure it was u. u were wearing a back pack i think.. towards bear mtn @around 8ish am...small world

Yep! That was me. I was heading up to New Windsor to pick something up from a friend. I wound up getting soaked when I got North of the B.M. Bridge! Sucked big time! I definitely remember you as well. You were moving pretty good on that FZ6!

Yep! That was me. I was heading up to New Windsor to pick something up from a friend. I wound up getting soaked when I got North of the B.M. Bridge! Sucked big time! I definitely remember you as well. You were moving pretty good on that FZ6!

lol me too i had my rain gear bungeed to passenger seat tho...met up w/ a couple daytona 675's and a gsxr6 at the mall to ride around bear mtn...started coming down by coldspring so we headed back home...pm me if u wanna ride sometime

Back