few basic mods

hi, thought i'd throw a pic into the mix. 09 fz1n. got the street scoops on her, a givi screen,single seat cowl.tail tidy.just got the belly pan but not fitted yet. bike currently hanging up in the garage with no wheels on it while i polish and paint them. love the comfort and the power. had z1000 and tuono and this is by far the better.also some pics of my others and my true love katana
P1030973.jpg

P1000092.jpg

P1020996.jpg

P1010015.jpg

more updates

decided not to go the polished rim route and went white powdercoat instead. also added rizoma fatbars and risers , yamaha clear led indicators,evotech exhaust hanger,gold chain adjuster blocks and oil filler cap.took the givi screen off for now and trying to locate a set of mounts for a secondhand ermax solid black screen ive dropped on. also have bellypan and clear led tail light to fit yet. ordered some white speedblock graphics to lay on the tank and street scoops to see how they pan out but i'll put it to the vote when i post another pic of them fitted. also think she may need a gold engine bolt set and poss some other fasteners. also starting a flat tracker project based on a 650 katana like my other but seriously chopped about. posted pic and as you can see i'm gonna have my work cut out but hey, what else is there to do.
P1040001.jpg

P1040003.jpg

P1020570.jpg

P1020569.jpg

by the way, if you liked my black bandit and z100 i hope you like the 600 bandit i did. hayabusa front end one off pipes,r1 braced 1200 swingarm and wheel,r1 seat, fatbars , blah blah blah and finished in pearlescent orange.
P1020329.jpg

Back