Few new pics since the accident.

Supra_dan

Hey everyone. Been a while!! (I've been lurking here and there, won't abandon you guys/girls :D )

Had a spill a few weeks back. Busted fairing, headlight, headlight bracket. Everything else managed pretty well and once the handle bar was set straight, everything was fine mechanically. Very lucky

Anywho, Going for a new look for the time being (it is not done!!! Still need a few things and a couple custom parts to get it where I want it!) and I really like it. The wind is really, realllly hard at 175 mph. but the look, to me, is worth it. Without further a due (a do? i dunno the proper spelling for that phrase) here is my baby as of right now.

(If you want the full non scaled down size for a wallpaper or something just lemme know! I'll email them to you. They're quite big images :D )

These are unedited, just direct uploads.

For semi crap edited, here is my instagram. Feel free to check it out for my other pics too :)
https://instagram.com/supra_danfz1/

Attachments

• IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1428.jpg
    IMG_1428.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1461.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1488.jpg
    IMG_1488.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 100
Thank you Lonney. Yeah she looks a lot better now without the headlight hanging off of it hahah

It takes her a little bit to get there, but she has hit it a few times. Much easier with the fairing and windscreen of course.

Arrow header, Mivv exhaust, bmc filter, Graves velocity stacks and a PCV i feel contribute to that.

I'll get a video soon. Once North Carolina stops trying to be Seattle with all this rain!

Yeow! Looks great!

The white tank and the front faring removal really shows off the bad ass lines the tank has.

Is are those the stock lens's? Really diggn that look

Yeow! Looks great!

The white tank and the front faring removal really shows off the bad ass lines the tank has.

Is are those the stock lens's? Really diggn that look

Are you referring to the headlights being stock lenses? If so, yes, all regular o.e.m. parts

And I agree! Our gas tank has some aggressive lines for sure.

175..... or 75?

I hope you are taking it to the track if you are hitting 175mph...

Looks nice.

Unfortunately no. Have yet to hit a track yet. Really really can't wait to do so. Been looking at pictures with fz's on a track. She looks quirky (upright bars and other ergos) but at the same time, looks right on the track.

If there is any justification and less harshness of judgement.. the road I have fun on is a desolate HUGE highway. Never when cars are around etc. It's like an empty autobahn.

I know I know, still a public road. But I don't think it's thattt bad

And thank you, the look is growing on me.

How'd you get the lens on there? Made a bracket? What about the speedo ? Looks really cool!

Hey, then stop spamming! :D hahaha

Alright so, here's the deal.
The setup I am running right now is actually just fairing'less. I.e. everything is stock except the front fairing is off.

So, take your fz1. Take the windshield off. take the fairing off. voila, it looks like this :D

Hey, then stop spamming! :D hahaha

Alright so, here's the deal.
The setup I am running right now is actually just fairing'less. I.e. everything is stock except the front fairing is off.

So, take your fz1. Take the windshield off. take the fairing off. voila, it looks like this :D

iiiiiiiiiintresting ....way cheaper and less headaches than the euro mod.

Back