Finally...another bike for DenArnold

yes it does kinda put me on another view against Triumph, especially as this bike is supposed to be designed to be able to coop with Offroad rideing (read increase wear and tear).
Glad though it was resolved under warranty...cannot really complain about my dealershop

going to get dirty again

mounted my knobby wheels. So happy now with two sets of wheels. Roadie set with Michelin AnakeeIII, offroadie set with Conti TKC

Don't feel bad, only a full on dirt-bike knobbie would give you any amount of confidence in slippery mud. A TKC front would have been a bit better in that, but not much. Boys never really outgrow wanting to play in the dirt, do we.

Taking the Tiger for the first time to the racetrack. Not immediately it's main playground, but still fun..Groundclearance is none existing. It was a wet day, so was not going for extreme lean angles

Oh, its track, not offroad :)

scraping the pegs

day out on the German Eifel and Haute Fagnes region

it was a very wet day, but enjoyed a solo ride out travelling east of Sankt Vith in the German Eifel and Haute Fagnes reqion. At some point I decided to ignore a roadworks deviation and found myself challenged...but overcame the obstacles with the clawing Tiger

Heavy duty machines

On a rocky bottom

throttle open and claw them Anakees in the rocks

on to the next obstacles (some heaps of that rocktype ahead)

ended at the dam Gillepe

Back